Maria Izabel is a specialist in Contracts, International and Business Law with more than 20 years of working experience at significant companies from several industries with international reach, such as pharmaceuticals, aviation, and pulp and paper. She conducted project and other activities committees, supervised due diligences, and personally performed several successful negotiations. Her responsibilities included projects legal management, Project Financing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Contracts, and Corporate Law.
As part of Sidera’s Team since 2018, she manages negotiations and analyzes business and legal strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for the clients.
Certified in Anticorruption Compliance (CPC-A), she provides regulatory and comparative law analysis, legal advice with a business-focused approach, without losing sight of necessary compliance aspects.
- International Compliance & Anti-Corruption. George Washington University Law School.2019, Washington, DC
- Intensive Program on Anti-Corruption and Compliance [CCA1]. LEC – Legal, Ethics & Compliance.2019, São Paulo, SP
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) International Commercial Law. University of California, Davis.2018, Davis, CA
- Extension in Mergers and Acquisitions. Insper.2017, São Paulo, SP
- Extension in Infrastructure Contracts. GV Law / FGV EDESP (São Paulo Law School – Getulio Vargas Foundation).2014, São Paulo, SP
- Extension in Business Law. GV Law / FGV EDESP.2008, São Paulo, SP
- Extension in US Law. GV Law / FGV EDESP.2008, São Paulo, SP
- Lato Sensu Graduate Degree in Contract Law. PUC/SP COGEAE (Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo).2006, São Paulo, SP
- Extension in Corporate Law. ESA (Superior School of Lawyers of the Brazilian Bar Association) .2005, São Paulo, SP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law. FIG-UNIMESP (Metropolitan University Center of São Paulo).2002, São Paulo, SP