Trade Consulting Internship
30 hours/week 6 hours/day (9:00h-16:00h, 1h lunch break).
We deal primarily with Trade Remedies, Investment and Market Studies, Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures, Technical Barriers to Trade, Tariff Reductions, Trade Negotiations, Global Expansion, Regulation and Rules of Origin.
The intern hired for this position should expect to work in a fast-paced team environment, to be punctual, to be organized and to be pro-active. Furthermore, the intern will learn various aspects of International Trade and will complete the internship with valuable skills and knowledge for his/her future career.
We are looking for someone that will:
- conduct research on different aspects of defense and imposition of trade remedies in Brazil and globally;
- give support on market studies and foreign trade statistics;
- attend and keep detailed notes of meetings with clients;
- organize and participate in company events;
- interpret and research precedents of Brazilian customs regulations.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed, well-organized, flexible, focused and eager to learn;
- is a student majoring and/or interested in Liberal Arts – International Trade, Business & Economics, Law, International Relations, Accounting, or Political Sciences;
- is fluent in English;
- advanced Spanish is welcome;
- has Microsoft Office knowledge;
- a good understanding of the WTO agreements, Law & Economics, Global Affairs and Import/Export operations is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Candidates should send their CV with a cover letter (5mb max) and/or ideally a video describing why they are interested in the position (50mb max) and previous experience – if any – in International Trade/Customs.
Please send your application to email@example.com